Alternatives / Informations / Sujets / Discussions autour des Pectus
american girl doll

american girl doll

Message par Salome Aled(k) le Mardi 12/12/2023 8:28:23

Bion , who was to polly pocket become the awesome explorer of the deep and formless infinite" of the psyche, first immersed himself in the theories of Freud and Klein and then gradually developed a revolutionary metapsychological metatheory for psychoanalysis. Bion incurred the criticism of his colleagues by daring to investigate faith, spirituality, religion, mysticism, metaphysics, and fetal mental life. His concepts of transformations in L(ove), H(ate), and K(nowledge), as well as of intuitionistic and subjective science [Transformations in "0" (Ultimate Truth, Absolute Reality)], constitute an objective and numinous psychoanalytic epistemology.

The final synchronistic thread that struck me is the death and burial of Queen Elizabeth II. Death is definitely the end of shame . It is the end of a journey through life. It is the end of that person's story, of what that person came to understand, to know, to fee american girl doll l, to treasure or despise, to love, to cherish, to hate, and how they reconciled differences and conflicts. How we navigate our lives, everything we come to know and loves , comes to an inevitable end with death.

To me it is a navigation map. Something an ind barbie dream house ividual in a conflict can refer to as a reference point for guidance in navigating the depths of misunderstanding, especially when all the Cards of Knowledge are not being lain down on the Table of Resolution . Knowing how to navigate the strong currents created by deception , power plays , and one upmanship maneuvers can help both parties avoid dropping down into the even darker realms of being human.

It is the sign that a person is stuck in the paranoid-schizoid position . These individuals have split the world into the Good Mo doll house ther ( all that is good ) and the Bad Mother ( all that is bad ), and they have stepped into the good bubble and seek to destroy all that is bad failing to realize it is all one, everything is connected. The Good Mother and Bad Mother are the same Mother . The Good Reality and Bad Reality are the same Reality . Destroy one and you destroy All . This is indeed a shameful place humanity has allowed itself to fall into basically because we are afraid of who we really are.

The uterus is one of the most regenerative organs in the body, and when it's not pregnant, just going through monthly menstruation, it's ushering stem cells and immune cells to heal this wound painlessly , it's creating new blood vessels and it's doing this every month on cue, and it probably has a lot to teach us about regenerative medicine in general but having looked at these organs with themes like shame and only reproduction in mind has really bratz dolls narrowed the view." The female body has long been shamed by modern civilizations and many religions for centuries.

" "In this contribution I emphasize my understanding of Bion as the intuitionistic epistemologist , the "emotional mathematician" (Bion, 1965), the " mystical scientist " (Bion, 1970), the intrepid voyager into the deep and formless infinite, "O." I suggest that a " Transcendent Position " is implied by Bion's conception of "O," the latter of which overarches "nameless dread," beta elements, the "thing-in-themselves," the noumenon, "absolute truth," "ultimate reality," and "reverence and awe." Image -- From BION'S "TRANSFORMATION IN 'O' by James S.
Salome Aled(k)
Pectusien(ne) touriste

Message(s) : 3

Retour vers Les Pectus

Utilisateur(s) parcourant ce forum : Aucun utilisateur inscrit et 164 invité(s)